Room at Twelve in the Heart of Downtown Atlanta
Located in the heart of Downtown Atlanta, Room at Twelve can be found on the ground floor of one of the most luxurious hotels in the city — Twelve Hotel Autograph Collection. The energetic vibe of our restaurant matches the hum of city life found in the thriving Downtown area. So, whether you’re a hotel guest traveling for work or play or a local looking for an exceptional dining experience, you’ll appreciate being near some of Atlanta’s top attractions when you visit our conveniently located eatery.
Near the Best Attractions Atlanta Has to Offer
If you’ve come to Room at Twelve, chances are you’re here to enjoy a sumptuous dining experience. However, if you’re looking to shop, play, or explore Downtown Atlanta, then you’re in luck. Our location at Twelve Hotel provides you with easy access to many nearby attractions. Here’s just a sampling of what this enticing area has to offer:
- Georgia Aquarium: Across from Centennial Olympic Park sits an Atlanta must-do. The Georgia Aquarium features more than 55,000 animals from 500 different species in five million gallons of both marine and freshwater making it one of the largest aquariums in the world.
- Peachtree Center: Featuring unique architecture and sky bridges, Peachtree Center is heralded as Atlanta’s city within a city. You’ll find an eclectic mixture of shops, services, and eateries.
- NFL’s Atlanta Falcons: Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium and home of the Atlanta Falcons and Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United FC. It’s one of the few stadiums in America featuring a retractable roof, as well as the world’s largest halo board.
- Ponce City Market: One of the city’s top shopping and dining destinations, this exciting attraction is breathing life into one of Atlanta’s most historically significant buildings and features both local and national retailers.
- World of Coca-Cola: Celebrate the world’s most refreshing beverage created right here in Atlanta more than 100 years ago. Located less than a mile away, this museum is filled with a vast collection memorabilia.
- Centennial Olympic Park: This 21-acre area of Downtown Atlanta hosted the 1996 Centennial Olympic games and features a variety of events and fun entertainment throughout the year.
Directions to Room at Twelve
Once you’ve explored the area, be sure to enjoy the unique and enticing cuisine found at Room at Twelve. If you’re coming from I-85, take exit 249C heading toward the Georgia Dome and the Aquarium and be sure to use the right two lanes. Then, turn left on Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard and left again on West Peachtree Street. You’ll find Twelve Hotel on your left.
If you’re coming from the fun attractions surrounding Centennial Olympic Park, then you’ll want to head east on John Portman Boulevard. Hang a left on Ted Turner Drive and then turn right on Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard. After turning left at the first cross street onto West Peachtree Street, you’ll see Twelve Hotel on your left. Come in to enjoy a delicious, high-quality meal today.
If you’re planning to head downtown via the bus, then you will want to get off at the Marta Stop that is located adjacent to the restaurant. It is at the Civic Center Train Station.